1985 Historics Page

Watching the historics on Speedvision this weekend (I'm sorry, I live in
Colorado.  I promise I'll come out for the 100th anniversary Alfa Day in
2010)  Made me finish putting up my site from the 1985 Historics.  The
pictures are ok - I didn't know what to take pictures of then - but the
thing that might be of most interest is the roster of cars registered.  I
scanned it in from the program given out that day.

Enjoy

http://home.att.net/~sjash/historics/HistoricsMain.htm

PS Anyone know what happened to my tan 74 GTV (CA Plate GT VEL)?

Steve Ashby

A different 74 GTV
75 Spider (currently in the garage with a new top half on)