Spider Veloce FS

It is with mixed emotions that I must offer my '82 Spider Veloce for sale. The
car has a brand new paint job ($3500 worth!) in the original ivory color. The
top has virtually never been used since its replacement just before I got the
car in 1992. The battery is near new, the car has a Kenwood am/fm cassette in
it, power windows, Ereminas chassis stiffener, Koni shocks, Yokohama  A-509
tires on factory alloy star wheels. Clutch and gearbox synchros replaced within
10 k miles. The car has only 67 K miles on it from new! Always garaged or
covered.

While I enjoy driving the car with top down, my allergies are suffering because
of it! This is not a car to be driven with the top up, so I will be looking for
a coupe. Anyone got a 164 they want to trade?

I am asking $6900 for the car, and am located in Santa Rosa, CA, about 50 miles
north of San Francisco. e-mail me off list at len_leeb@domain.elided
Len