'93 Spider tune-up?

I've got a '93 Spider Veloce that's running perfectly. I'm not about to mess
with something that's running like a top, but on the other hand, if
something's due to be replaced, I want to do it now, before there's a
problem.

I got the repair records for my car and found that other than oil changes,
not much has been done. This is fine for a car purchased with only 46,000
miles on it... but I'm sure some of the fluids should be replaced. This car
just ate its differential and I have a feeling the old oil in there had
something to do with it. I want to avoid any further disasters.

I know that the manual can tell me what's recommended to check/replace, but
I'd like some real-world opinions - what would you replace?

I presume the gear oil should go (although it shifts GREAT right now, no
harm in some synthetic gear oil), but what else? Any belts I should replace?

I just had a new set of semi-metallic brake pads installed, and the exhaust
system is basically all-new. But other than that, the records I have are all
for little things - battery, tires, brakes, bulbs, etc.

So what should I change out? When's a good time for a new cap and rotor? (I
know AlfaBill's got them for cheap right now)? Plug wires? Fuel filter? Air
filter? (I checked it, looks like it's time, any recommendations on a good
free-flow that won't affect the long-term reliability)?

Thanks,
- -Glenn