Re: Okay, show of hands...

I've always loved the look and feel of Alfas - they give the driver a great
sense of the road.
IMHO, Miata's are definitely nice cars, but Japanese cars handle
differently - more forgiving - less feel.
Plus, there's so much history behind Alfa Romeo.  My wife drives a Toyota
because it's basically
an appliance that always runs.  I drive the Alfa because I love the car.

Thanks,

John