voltage light

<<Having said this, Bosch injected Alfas of the '80s had an
auxiliary air valve (AAV) that increased cold idle rpm slightly.
If this device is working properly, you really shouldn't
see a glow before the throttle is blipped. (I know a '90
Spider doesn't have an AAV, but I assume it has an equivalent
device.) =
Rich
Editor, i Saluti, St Louis AROC>>

Rich, the 90  SPider does have an AAV, but it is different from the one on the
80's Spiders.  And you are correct, it is NOT working properly.  In fact, it
is disconnect.  When I connect it the car won't idle at all when cold.  It
just dies.  And I don't think it is the valve because I have tried 3 different
valves!  Any ideas?

Rob Murphy
90 SPider
COral Springs, FL