Giulia Super Station-wagon in Melb, Australia

Twice now my partner has spotted a yellow Giulia Super station-wagon (estate
car) in St. Kilda Rd Melbourne.  I found a photo in Australian Classic Car
of what appeared to be the same car.  What a sensational looking car!  My
question:  is this a production model, or a custom job?  If it's a
production model, how many were made, how many RHD, and how many came to
Australia?

cheers,

Evan Bottcher
Melbourne, Australia