Ahhh, victory!! (one small step for italian...we just need a leap for alfa)

As an Alfa owner and a Vespa owner I dream about the day when alfa or
vespa would return.  And today Vespa (piaggio) announced their return in
the year 2000!  I know this is not alfa related but this could be the
beginning of the Italian flow back to the states.  It's all hear:
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/990827/ca_vespa_r_1.html   I think piaggio
is a Fiat owned company so this could hopefully influence something.
There has been a decent scooter movement in the past 2 years which
probably sparked this.  Now how can we spark a Alfa movement?

*	S c o t t    C o r s a r o "old" 164L and hopefully a new vespa.