Car FS on e-bay

This was posted last week but the high bidder fell through and it is back for sale on e-bay.  Someone was
looking for a Milano automatic recently.
1988 Milano, 66K miles, red, automatic. Pictures look good and there is a little more time to check it out this
time.
NO RESERVE!  It didn't go very high last time (about $2K)!
No financial interest, again, if I wasn't between jobs I would be actively bidding on this one.