dugs hoses

> 'table, and a cool jvc ambisonics-type audio-only surround set-up
> w/radio-shack/linnaeum surrounds.  oh yeah, got a thiel speakers/audio
> innovations integrated set-up in the kitchen, fed off the linnie.  wires
> (hoses,
> alfa-bill?) are mostly tara labs.

I'm tellin ya, folks... I thought duggeez speaker wire was RV water
hose... (watch this) I mean more like fire hose... 4 inches in diameter!
Same copper core that they use to hold up the Golden Gate bridge!

Twisted my ankle when i tripped over it sneaking to the john at 3 am,
foot's still sore...

:oD Doug is the type of guy who has this "rig" and refers to it as
"pretty good stuff".

AlfaBill
Frazzled and fried in Tampa, new computer network at the job,
Need 4 arms and 33 hour days

End of alfa-digest V7 #1000