5 X 98 wheels

I have been following all leads toward wheels for 164s and Milanos with
great interest since I am looking for wheels for both cars.  After
searching all my archives and every place I can think of I still don't know
what offset is appropriate for each car.  I'm thinking of 15 X 7 for the
Milano and 16 X 7.5 for the 164.  I can get the stock offset by measuring
each, obviously, but it would be nice if anyone had that info at hand.

So - does anyone think I should change offsets with a wider wheel on either
car?  What about 16" wheels on the Milano - I'm not all that fired up about
running 45 series tires all the time, especially on new wheels!

Finally found a ditributor of Team Dynamics wheels where I can see 'em on
the web - have a look at www.mmrusa.com  This is Mantaray Motorsports and
they have good prices on the TD wheels.

Chris Lesher
Boulder CO