Re: Towing spiders

>Kelly M wrote:
>
>Last year, I needed to have my spider towed, they sent a flatbed truck
>While the flatbed was still tiled at 30 degrees and the edge about
>3 feet off the ground, the tie down hook ripped free, sending my
>car bouncing down the street.

Last week I had my Spider towed for the first time (in my life anyway!).  It
went up on the flatbed nose first using the two tie downs.  Came off without a
problem.  The driver even helped push it into my garage!!  Not that it need to
be pushed, (...ahem, cough cough....) other than the fact that I have not been
able to start it in about two weeks!!

I'm glad I read this after my tow, since I seem to catch every ailment that
comes across the list......

Nick - Determined and frustrated
'84 Veloce - Resting and Resisting
Apex, NC