RE: WHEEL QUESTION

Hi John
Team Dynamics have a nice variety, reasonable in price and easy to get, I
think.  My Milano has a set, and they are very nice.
Jorge
<<<<<<<<Got the Milano back & I'd almost forgotten how nice a car this is!
Here's my situation...I've got 2 bent OEM wheels on this car, not too
bad,  but at 80+ MPH the car does a nice shake & shimmy dance.  I'd like
to replace them with a set of aftermarket wheels, but my local tire shop
doesn't know much and the online companies like Tire Race & Discount
Tire have no listings for Alfa's in their books.  What aftermarket
wheels fit my 87 Milano (w/15"ers)?  Is there an abnormal  bolt pattern
or offset or both?  This is a daily driver so high performance is not
critical, but good value is.  Thanks for the help.
John Hammer>>>>>