'83 Spider - ITS ALIVE

After many nights agonizing over the electrical components of my Spider
(though, I did learn a lot) it turns out that the problem was where I though
it was, in the first place ... FUEL PUMP.  Put a new one on and away we go,
Oh what a beautiful sound.  I was told it was blocked and was picking up
intermittently but wouldn't run consistent.

OH WELL, YOU LIVE, YOU LEARN!!

BTW, Thanks for all the help, the support was appreciated!!

Walter Colbourne
Kirkland, WA

'83 Spider Veloce - IT'S ALIVE