164 Parts needed!!

My 1991 164 L has some major rust around the top edge of the windscreen
where it meets the roof panel.  I need to get this problem fixed before
winter.  Does anyone know of where I might be able to find the following
parts for my '91 164:

I am thinking of buying used due to the time it takes for the part to be
sent from Italy.

1.  Roof panel with or without sunroof--perferably little to no rust
where the windscreen meets the panel
2.  Windshield--with electrical connectors

Has anyone had success in removing the windscreen without it breaking.
What are the chances it would break upon removal.

If anyone has had the same problem with their 164, please let me know
how you corrected the problem and the cost invovled in the repair.

Please advise.

Chip Schug
'91 164 L
'79 Spider