Re: Buying New Alfas/Da Silva

From: "Josie and Chris" <josiechris@domain.elided>
Re: Walter Da Silva and the 156 at the '98 Concours Italiano

Josie/Chris had a description closer to what I remembered (oh yes,
I was there, with my 2 hands up) The minor difference is that the
amount of $$ for the 1.6ti 156 (the show car, and I still remember
the lady who's driving it) came out to around $20k.

But realistically when he said "It's Not Enough", he's right. Even
if ever one there who raised the hand(s) buy one, there's not
enough sales to make a profit.

I really like the SZ there though... I wonder if they chew donuts as much
as milanos.

Jess

End of alfa-digest V7 #994