Re: Who was the great driver at this event?

>>I remember there was a time when an old time great driver

I think it was the great Fangio, maybe at the Monterey Historics. I seem
to recall that either Scott F. or Simon F. were there taking pictures and
told us the story on the digest.

sixto

ps. thanks to those who helped with lose oil cap problem. Sometimes the simplest
solution is the best, I removed the cap and banged on the lips with a small
hammer, its nice and tight now. I guess I now have a bastardized spider veloce
because I modified the oil cap and I also replaced the original badges with blue
crosses with new ones with red crosses. ;-)