So Cal Club Meeting This Friday

All Southern California Alfa owners and lovers are invited to the monthly
meeting of the AROSC (Alfa Romeo Owners of So Cal).  For all of you who aren't
in Monterey, for the Hysterics, this offers you an evening of Alfa fun, likely
low-key, as many members are expected to be revelling up north along the
coast.

Friday night, 8 pm, at the Veterans' Memorial Park, in Culver City.  That's
the southwest corner of Culver Bl and Overland Ave.  Email me if you need
instructions on how to get there from where you are.

Ciao -

Jay Negrin
Southern California, if you couldn't tell by my tan (or was that a burn)  Oh
well, see you there.