Stripped Spica Filter Stud Flame War (Impending)

Now I remember why I lurk.

Chris Prael, I haven't seen you on this Digest before. You have a
terrible bedside manner, rather haughty. Please read Chris Keen's
original post. It's one of the studs in the filter housing, not the
studs that affix the pump to the block.

I wrench on my GTV and my '66 BSA Spitfire. I'm not trying to give Alfa
a bad name and please ask some other guys if they've ever replaced the
filter studs with nuts and washers. It works my friend.

Tim Weston
'74 GTV (nothing's going to ruin my Monterey weekend)