Re: 1750engine FS

I have a perfect 1750 engine for sale with a perfect factory sealed Spica
producing its full 135hp that would fit anybody with a 1300, 1600 or 1750 car
for sale for $1,000 complete, drop in and drive. So if you have another block
and pieces, there was a club member that wanted to build a race engine and
you would have exactly what he needed. I didn't keep his email address so try
the racing Alfa contingent. Thanks, Norm.