The aqueduct?

Eric Storhok writes (and makes me think of the scene in Monty Python's
"The Life of Brian" where they're bad-mouthing the Romans):

> Geez, once Alfa does something right, everyone has to have one...

"All right, so apart from light alloy engine construction, dual overhead
cams, sequential multiport fuel injection, four-wheel disc brakes,
five-speed gearboxes, and high specific output from small fuel-efficient
engines, what has Alfa ever done RIGHT?"

Yeah, sure, many economy cars have that today.  But that list is all
stuff you can find on my 25-year-old Spider... and except for the fuel
injection, it was all on every Alfa built in the past 35 years.

- --Scott