93 Spider Correct Fuse Sizes

Friends,

I recently purchased my first, long overdue Spider (93
Veloce). As I work my way through the car I found the
following odd conditions. First, the original Owners Manual
(p. 102) shows Fuse #5 to be a 7.5 amp. However the Alfa
Spider Shop Manual (p. 40-21) shows it to be a 10 amp. Which
is correct? A 10 amp is installed.

Also, Manual (p.40-21) shows Relay #NX (radio) to be an 8
amp. Since I cannot find an 8 amp fuse and there is a 10 amp
installed, should it be left as is (seems to work fine) or
replaced with a 7.5 amp?

Finally, Relay Q22 has a 7.5 amp Fuse but the Shop Manual
states it to be a 10 amp. It is the Electromagnetic Coupling
Control. So, what is this EMC and what is the preferred fuse
rating.

Please note that the car runs fine, everything works, but as
I go through each section of the car and check it over, this
one has me stumped. Your help ... as always ... is greatly
appreciated.

Rob Favali
Connecticut