GTV-6 tranny parts

Try Ralli Round in Seattle.. 206-323-8000.. No financial blah, blah..

I know he has gtv-6 trans's stacked like cordwood....  Also, something
interesting about the 116 series trans, in the Verde the "input" shaft
(can't recall what the book called it) has a larger bearing than the 2.5
cars.  Can't say if the Platinum has the same bearing, but I know it's in
the Verde and not in the GTV-6 being that the parts box that we picked up
for that bearing was different.  Parts box was from a GTV-6 and the rebuild
we were doing the Verde.....  Also, Alfa doesn't seem to be able to get them
bearings anymore.. The part # ordered comes up to be a wrong bearing.  If
anyone has a source for the bearing, or a legible part # off the bearing,
let me know..

Robert Allen
Bellingham, WA
72 Spider