1750 engine for sale

I have a rebuildable 1750 engine for sale.  Particulars
are:  long block, has distrubutor & oil filter
canister.  No intake, carbs or starter.  Engine has
been out of car for several years, but will still turn
over by hand.  I have been told that it was probably a
fuel injected engine- but I do not really know how to
tell- I have not had the cams out.  My Spider has been
gone for almost a year now and I would really like to
find a good home for this engine as it is taking up
space needed for other projects!  I am located in
Denison, TX and would be happy to entertain any
reasonable offers- please contact me by email.  Even if
you are not interested but might have an idea of what
it is worth I would be interested in your opinion.
bill