2600 Spider Htr Valve

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a source for a heater valve for a 2600 Spider?  I had =
read in an old 2600 Register newsletter (U.S.) that it was the same as the =
valve used in the Austin America (aka Morris 1100) with a different =
actuating lever.

Alternately, is it possible to rebuild the valve?  Fall is coming and I =
have to get the heater working again. :)

Thanks in advance.

Dan Scolaro
Phila, PA

65 2600 Spider
87 Milano Gold
91 164

PS: Sorry for the cross-post to those of you on both lists.

End of alfa-digest V7 #986