suggestions for garages in Toronto, Canada

Does anyone have suggestions for good/reliable/fair garages in the
Toronto (Canada) area for Alfa's?  Ideally in east Toronto (near the
Beaches)?

I am aware of "FIAT LANCIA AUTO PARTS"  (the Saburu dealership on
Eglinton east).  Does anyone have any experience with them?

I am a first time Alfa owner (1970 GTV) and hope to
eventually gain enough knowledge from books/magazines/alfa-digest to
do much of the work myself, but in the meantime...

Much Thanks

Derek
'70 GTV (still grinning:-)