Misc. 164 questions

I own a '91 164L and have some questions:

1)  How do I unfreeze the back power seats, so I can put them in the
back in the upright position?

2)  How do I get the heated seats (all 4) to function properly?

3) I have been told that the AC stepper motor problem with my car could
just be a vacuum leak?  Is this true?

4)  Has anyone put a larger engine fan motor into the existing fan
shroud?  I am looking for a fan that pushes more CFM than the stock one
and will fit into the existing fan shroud.

5)  There has been some threads on what fan relay (the sender in the
rad. itself) shoud be used in the 164's.  Could someone clarify what I
am to do--Use stock relay, modify the stock relay or use after market.
It seems to me that the fan kicks on too late.

Please advise.

Chip