Milano/75 ARC Unit Update

A few weeks ago I inquired about information on the disco lights of the
ARC (Alfa Romeo Control)panel.  A couple of fixes seem to have resolved
the issue.  To share with fellow Alfisti that may have similar
problems.....

1. Replaced bulbs in rear lights with correct wattage bulbs and
Osfram(sp?) brand - not the Wagners from Kragen/Grand Auto.  Seems like
the Milano didn't apprciate those cheaper brass based bulbs available
here.

2. Repaired poor ground (sound familiar??) under dash - passenger side.

Now I have removed the black electrical tape and am happy with the lack
of flashing red lights on the dash.  Now if I could only avoid those in
the rear view mirror....!!!!

John Wright
1989 Milano Gold/America
1969 GTV 1750