Speedvision & Alfas

While dawdling over my breakfast and trying to avoid going to work, I
happened to flip the TV onto SpeedVision at about 8:30am.  Their program
called "Classics" was just beginning and much to my delight, focused solely
on Alfas.  It was filmed (videoed?) at the 1998 Concours Italiano and
covered all manner of Alfas, from the 1930s up to the present.  Some very
nice footage of 8C2300s, 6C2500s, TZs, and Tipo 33s, among others.  Also
featured was Henry Wessel's 1953 3000CM (ex-Fangio)that I saw and drooled
over at the Pittsburgh Vintage GP in July of this year.

Check your TV guides and if they're re-broadcasting this show later tonight
or some time over the weekend, it is well worth watching.

Greg Stewart
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada