Digester ID

OK Alfisti -

alfanut's comments in the last digest force me to show my hand.  CI will
be the last, repeat, LAST national conclave of Alfisti where digesters
will be allowed without showing their colors.
I am in the final design mode for ordering our own Alfa Digest hats.
Some of you may remember that I tried to get this put together last
April, in time for the AROC National Convention.  In fact, I have about
10 hats pre-sold, sight unseen.  (That's what I call a sucker market).
As soon as I have a model to show, I will post a picture, probably on a
website so everybody can access.  I can tell you that the hat is nice
quality, adjustable, and black.  The final design incorporates the
serpent and Saracen and identifies the wearer as a digester.  The target
price is US$10-12 plus shipping.  I hope to have the product before
Thanksgiving.
As mentioned earlier, I expect that any "profit" will be turned sent into
the Welty(Super)Fund, whenever it may next be open, and assuming that
there is "profit" in this little (ad)venture.
And Michael - Bill is just down the street and knows we're doing this,
but doesn't seem to care.   #8^)

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
Seattle, WA