Concorso Tickets for sale and Digester ID at events

I have sold the Laguna Seca tickets but still have GREAT tickets for
Friday's event.

* Concorso Italiano Corral Parking for one alfa (also admits two people to
the show) $75.00

* "tickets" to the Alfa Cocktail party at the above event $20.00

Email to me directly: alfanut@domain.elided

I have also updated the Alfa Digest graphic I made (and which Jim Barrett
fashioned into a badge) for use as a CHEAP identifier of Digesters at
Concorso (or other events). The graphic is at 150 dpi so it will print
nicely if you pluck it out and place it in an app that will print jpg's or
you can just reduce the size you print from your browser. I'm trying to
establish this as the defacto AD identifier before Microsoft bullies its
way in... Just kidding Bill.

http://www.rcip.com/michael/digest.jpg

Michael