Re: Mysterious Stalling

I had similar stalling problem with my 85'GTV6.  The car would stall out
and return to idle as if hitting the rev limiter.  This happened on hard
acceleration from a dead stop or when on the highway hitting expansion
joints on concrete highways.  VEEERRRRRY disturbing and annoying.

I finally discovered the inertia/roll over fuel cuttout switch was not
functioning correctly. I just bypassed it with no probs after that.

The switch is located on the firewall nr the AFM box and has a little
black rubber push switch on top.

Good luck,
Antonio

67'Giulia Super