Re: alfa-digest V7 #975

In a message dated 8/18/99 10:40:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I'd like to hear some recommendations for an Alfa repair/mechanic shop
 in the West Los Angeles CA area [near Century City].

If Culver City's not too far, try Omega Motorsports.

I believe there's also a shop on Robertson about a mile N of the 10 on the E
side of the street, but can't recall the name.

Disclosure: I have no vested interest in either place except that they're in
your CC orbit and of course Omega is an advertiser in Alfacionada.

Charlie
AROSC