Milano/75 Shock Absorbers

Yet another question to the collective wisdom of the digesti.... My
1989 Milano/75 Gold/America is still running with original shock
absorbers.  As I have noticed a deterioration in handling - a little
looser, slower to settle, softer on hard turns, I know that I must
replace the original equipment.  The question I am posing is relatively
straight forward....  which brand is recommended by other owners?

IAP advertises three brands.... any preferences?

KYB at          $80/$90 front/rear
Koni at         $120/$120
Bilstein at     $98/$98

Finally, I enjoy "spirited" driving and believe that the car *must*
stick to the road at all times!  Thanks for your  advice.

John Wright
1989 Milano/75 America
1969 GTV 1750 "A 69GTV"
San Francisco CA