164 FS

     It pains me to do it, but I've got too many cars and something has to
     go. Here are the details:

     a) '91 164B (automatic) with all of the L options (sunroof,Speedline
     alloys, auto.)
     b) 72K miles, excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. 2nd owner.
     c) Black exterior with grey cloth interior (no rips or cracks). No
     accidents. Only cosmetic item is that the trunk lid needs touched up
     in two places.
     d) New a/c system (compressor, recv/dryer, expansion valve)
     e) 60K and 70K services done with new steering rack, all engine seals
     (crank, cams, cam o-rings) and timing belt
     f) New pads and front rotors at 70K
     g) Coolant and tranny fluid changed annually
     h) Everything works and I have all receipts.

     Car is in Dallas, Texas. Am asking $7400 but will consider all
     reasonable offers.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, TX
     Lone Star AROC
     (972) 466-7505

     '91 164
     '91 Spider
     '85 GTV-6, and my wife has two cars (sheesh)