Re: Headlight Adjustments...

Neil wrote: "More recent cars have electric motors, controllable from the
cockpit, to do the same thing.  These widgets are required
in Germany for sure, but I have the feeling that in France, for
example, they are perhaps not required.  This may vary
from country to country."

Thanks!  Now I know what that little wheel that moves the headlights up and
down is for!

BTW, all the GTV (Bertone) headlight rings I've seen have a large cut-out in
them.... is this for the lever?

bob brady, dvaroc

- - never seen the lever on an alfa, but it is prominent on many older
Renaults....