Festa d'Italia

The latest issue of Texas Highways has a short blurb about a Festa d'Italia to
be held Sep 25- Oct 23 at the Neiman Marcus main store in Dallas.  I bring it up
because the article says there will be "3 Ferraris designed by Italian car maker
Enzo Ferrari" there.  The accompanying photo, however, is of an Alfa 158/9, not
a Ferrari.  I'm trying to find out what they'll actually be displaying.  Perhaps
Needless Markup espouses the thinking that as Columbo was physically located at
Scuderia Ferrari in Modena when he designed the Alfetta, that makes it a
Ferrari.  Or perhaps they are too ignorant of cars to tell a Ferrari 166 from an
Alfa 159.  If they really have an Alfetta there, I'll make the trip.  Otherwise,
I'll pass.  I'll keep the digest posted.

Mike