1970 changes / headlights corrector

I would like to comment two details about J.Hertzman's post.

I think that the 'headlights corrector' is, as I can find on my '71 2000
GTV, a lever protruding from the side of the headlamps chrome allowing 2
different positions for the height of the light. It's a manual device not
so practical - GTV's pitch is weight sensitive, but I never, in 13 years,
attempted to use that lever. :-)

Now about interior size and FIA rules. I can't confirm that, in 1970, there
were mods to cope with new regulations, but it's very probable since GTAs
were at the extreme limit of size, and, after the Porsche 911 was
homologated for 1968, the 'touring car spirit' was obviously lost. It
doesn't need to change the steel presses to get more room inside. Just look
how the roof header is depressed above the rear seats on a Bertone. That's
without doubt a way to cope with minimal measures.

Patrick Italiano