Berlina headlight adjusters

John H asked:   Does anybody out there know about the "Corrector for
headlight inclination
according to load"?

This is a small lever, coupled to a pivoting cam thingy, that is part of the
headlight bucket arrangement to allow the headlights to be quickly
readjusted for (1) running the car empty and (2) running the car loaded,
particularly with stuff in the trunk, that would tend to point the
headlights up in the air.  The adjuster allows the headlight assemblies to
be dipped, compensating for the load, and is a small tab sticking out the
front bottom of the headlight bucket area, just inside the trim.  A couple
of Euro Berlina owner's manuals I have show this feature, and I have
actually seen it in the flesh on a Euro 1750 car here in Berkeley, as well
as on Andrea Beradelli's [Canadian/European?] car in Victoria, BC, if memory
serves.

I gather this item was only on Berlinas, not on GTVs and Spiders?  Did it
survive on the 2000 Berlinas?

Andrew Watry