WELTY FUND Auguest fundraiser closes...

Thank you to all of you who felt the Digest is a worthwhile forun and
were willing to toss some dollars into the fray to help keep the
expenses under control.

I was keeping the private donations anon. for people's own sake, if you
want to plug yourself as a donor, please do, and Thank you!

A couple commercial plugs:
Special thanks to Re-Originals / Matt Jones for his generous donation
and also Highwood Motors / Chris Sweetapple from the U.K. for his help.

Previously, the Northwest Alfa Owners Club sent a generous check as
well.

This type of support is great and I want to thank you all for helping
make this crazy idea work.

If you have not sent a check, please stop now. I will wait a few days
for remaining checks to come in and forward the results to Richard.

Thanks for your help!!

AlfaBill