Dead spider, Mine Too !!

Walter Colbourne Wrote:

>My '83 spider just stopped running on Saturday.
>There's plenty of power, the starter turns great (just replaced) and all the
fuses are good

Friday afternoon I saw a dead 85(?) Graduate on the highway near my office. I
pulled over to help, but there was no one around so I went back to work.  Later
that day, I went to start my 84 Veloce, and it's dead.  Turns fine, fuses good,
etc.....

What ever Spider virus is going around,  I think I got it from the Graduate.

Nick
Apex,  NC
84 Spider Veloce