New exhaust

bragging time....

I just had a custom stainless steel exhaust system put on my GTV...  oh,
what a difference.  HUGE pipes (I think 2 1/4 for most of it, 2 3/8 over the
axle...).  And I can really feel the difference- moral of the story,
remember that performance enhancements, or great tuning is a whole system,
not just one part.

The surprising thing is that it isn't very loud...  I guess when you have 2
huge Borla mufflers....

Can you tell I'm excited?  I'll check back after the autocross this weekend.

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI