Re: fuel cost

>Actually we pay the same for gas in US as they do in Europe. In fact Europe
>should be even cheaper, due to transportation cost. However it's when gov't
>and taxes become involved that the price changes.

\Last time I bought gasoline in Holland or the UK, it cost me roughly
three times what I pay for it here in San Jose, CA. How much of that
might be tax and how much the cost of the gasoline itself, I couldn't
tell you ... the money out of my pocket is what I'm counting. And
currently fuel around here has risen in price by almost 30%.

Godfrey