164 fog light

Today while changing the oil in my girlfriend's 164L I had an
unfortunate accident involving a pair or ramps, and a very low front air
dam that resulted in a shattered driver side fog light lens. The ramps
wouldn't fit under the front of the car, so I jacked up the front and
slid the ramps part way under the wheels, lowered the front onto the
ramps, and drove it up the rest of the way... well I didn't quite make
it up the ramps and the car rolled back and smacked the air dam on the
top of the ramp, shattering the lens. OOOPPS! Any one out there with a
used one they want to unload? I think they're like $100 from IAP (a
little steep to say the least) Thanks

    -Chip
  89 Milano
San Diego, CA