'60 Giulietta Spyder distributor/set -up question.

Hello there,
I'm now nearly 3 years into restoration of my German sold 101 bodied 750
engined (yup - from new) Spyder.
I've finally finished the bodywork and managed to obtain parts I've been
looking for for a long - long time...
One is a replacement distributor; the original Bosch had pieces missing
here and there and was rusted internally very badly. I managed to obtain
a good total duplicate Bosch from the USA and a new dizzy cap from the UK:)

Now the interesting but - please can someone help with this seemingly
banal, but rather important question!?:

Which to where - ie how doI line the dizzy/open/closed points up
correctly with TDC?

What's the firing order (you can tellI had British cars before can't
you...oh and a Citroen CX - still - too!)?

Which lead goes to which on the dizzy/plugs on my Giulietta?

I think they're the original HT leads - they have little late 50's style
numbered labels on them. May need replacing ;)

They were all hanging off when I got the car as it had no Dizzy cap; AND
I have no wiring diagram....

What I DO have, finally - is an electrical circuit! I've got my horn,
ignition, flashers, etc all working - so I may be on the way to turning
the old beast over:)

Please help with advice if you  can - I feel I'm getting close to getting
this thing working for probably the first time its worked in 17 years
(last registered California '82)!

Many thanks

Antonio Caira

Bath Spa