Milano/75 ABS and 31" monitors

What is the secret to bleeding the ABS system when the pressure pump or
master are replaced?

I just replaced the ABS accumulator and still have system problems. Soft
pedal, hard pedal, anti-lock light coming on, sometimes staying on until key
off, sometimes going out on its own. When the warning light is on, the ABS
does NOT function. Having read Shiv Sikand's ABS debugging tips
http://reality.sgi.com/employees/sikand_mti/absdebug.html, I may conclude
that the master needs replacing - I blame this on a previous owner's
negligence! I may also have a fault generated by a loose (in spite of being
new) rear wheel bearing.

Just a short note on those 31" and 36" monitors mentioned in AD#960, I was
curious (they say size isn't everything) and found this review
http://www.cnet.com/Content/Reviews/JustIn/Items/1,118,220,00.html which
covers the monitor specs and performance. Am curious to know what the
resolution of HDTV would be?

Also wish people would stop posting their entirely unrelated to Alfa "deals"
- - what the cr*p is the psychological motivation for that!?

Regards,

Jean Denis
'89 Milano/75 Verde
& bunch of non-ALFA's