Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 08/11/1999 5:25:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:55:30 -0700
 From: "Joshua W.Shaevitz" <joshua@domain.elided>
 Subject: Gas Octane and '82 Spider

 Hi again.  With the gas prices being as high as they are here in the Bay
 Area, CA, I had a question about gas octane.  In my 82 Spider the gas cover
 states and I should use 91 and above rated gasoline.  Is this absolutely
 neccesary or can I get away with say 89?  What are people's experiences
 with the spider and different octanes?  Thanks again

 - -Josh

 Joshua W. Shaevitz
 Department of Physics
 Stanford University