The Alfisti DC area car rental discount

Greetings Alfisti!
       I finally got my promotion to manager for the rental car company I
work for (Yipeee! 8 months from peon to head peon!), and want to extend an
offer to fellow Alfisti traveling to the Washington DC area.
    My rental office is 10 minutes from Dulles international airport;if
your'e flying in to this airport on business or pleasure and need a car,
email me in advance and I can put you into a rental car at a better price
than you'll get at the airport.If  you want, I can meet you at the airport
with the car (if you'll give my delivery guy a ride back to the office,Dulles
doesn't like tow dollies and pickup trucks at the passenger terminals).
    I do require that you have verifiable full coverage insurance (on a US or
Canadian policy only) on a car that you own (we are an insurance replacement
company,and don't provide insurance.Your full coverage insurance "rolls over"
to insure the rental while your';e driving it; and that your'e over 26 years
of age.I can do rentals without a credit card;I would require a $200 cash
deposit at time of delivery though.(FYI, 90% of US car rental companies will
not rent to a customer without a credit card and do not accept credit card
purchase insurance.........)
I call this the Alfisti discount, and should help anybody traveling in the
area.If you need a car, email me and I'll do my best to help you save some
cash.
Hope this helps!
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie,unfortunately NOT available for rent)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus, not for rent either)
1999 Toyota Camry LE (unnamed and unloved company car/mommymobile. .My wife
is driving it,not me........
and about 100 different rental cars