New Alfas/Architect available...

Hello all

Just spent a very brief weekend in the UK for Grandmothers 90th birthday
party and got a chance to go to a local Alfa Dealer in Chesterfield.

All I can say after seeing/sitting in drooling over the 166 the 156, the
GTV the Spider, even the 146!! is .... I am relocating to the UK!!! Drop
dead gorgeous, beautiful interior design, great new car smell (nothing
like US cars) and oh man do I need a 156!!! ughh

Any of you UK'rs need an Architect????? I will work cheap as long as you
let me have the 156 as my company car.!!!

By the way, hats off to Chris Sweetapple of Highwood Motors in UK for
delivering all my goodies as promised to my mom's home. Excelent service
and nice person to boot.

Take care all,
Antonio

67'Giulia Super