Performance parts for 156

"Bill Magoffin" <billm@domain.elided> wrote:

> Any of you Euro guys got some links to performance parts
> for the 156, they must be starting to appear by now?

Hi Bill,

Maybe nobody answered because they are all buying their 156
ready to race from their local Alfa Sport agent  :-)

http://www.alfasport.co.nz/page11.html - Group N
http://www.alfasport.co.nz/page12.html - Group N+
http://www.alfasport.co.nz/page13.html - Super Production
http://www.alfasport.co.nz/page14.html - Super Touring

Exchange rate - $US 0.53 = $NZ 1.00 (approx)
So that makes the Group N car just under $US 40,000.

(sorry Bill, can't remember exchange rate for Aussie dollars)

You will need a little more money for some of the others.

However the prices also include 12.5% Goods and Services Tax,
so the ex Italy price must be a bit less. Countries with
populations of more than 3.5 Million and not on the opposite
site of the world from Italy might get a better deal.

Usual disclaimers - no connection (I wish) etc.

Greetings from New Zealand.
Alex Jenner