Dremel gives way to Wizard

Hi guys,

All this talk dissin' the poor ol Dremel.  My current one broke  a
couple weeks ago, after ten years of fairly intensive use.  And it
wasn't a overheated armature, but something in the drive itself that
busted.  So,  after checking around  Home Depot, Lowe's, Wal-Mart, I
finally wandered into a Black and Decker outlet store.  There, sitting
piled high, were boxes of Wizards,  the variable speed model sold with
some 60 odd pieces, meaning cut off wheels and sanding drums, not 60
separate tool bits, and the price was a mere 25 dollars for the
ensemble.  Five year warranty included.  Umm, if ya all want to fuss
over which Dremel style tool is best, go ahead, but heck, for 25
bucks,  seems okay to me.  Also, pricing on the replacement bits is
less at B & D than the other chains.  Fergot to check if they have
safety glasses on special.

Ciao,  Jay     (who now has a Wizard in his tool box)